any twilight fanatics out there?

chanstriste13
chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
i am. and i am wanting to start a long-commitment type thread that will bring us all the way to november 18, 2011 - that's when the first breaking dawn comes out. my fantasy is to dress up like victoria for the midnight showing! i know, edward killed her, but she was still one of my favorites. i am actually an exclusive (as far as i know) member of team-victoria-eats-bella. :tongue: anyhoo...in order to be a passable victoria, i'm going to need to lose around 40 to 50 pounds. starting this thursday, there will be 55 weeks until the movie comes out, so i know i can totally lose all that weight and maybe more in that time period. does anyone else out there want to get their vamp on? lemme no if you're interested, and we'll do this thang!

Replies

• barbosa22
    barbosa22 Posts: 178 Member
    I want to lose weight to have a nice body like the were wolves!!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    I am a twilight fan....Team Edward here....I was hearing rumors they were gonna make Breaking Dawn into two movies, but I didn't know it was finalized. I dont think there is any need for that.

One nice long movie would have been fine.

Anyway, goodluck on your weightloss journey
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    i am actually an exclusive (as far as i know) member of team-victoria-eats-bella. :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Too funny! I'm a huge fan too, I think you'll make a great Victoria!
  • aprilwoo97
    aprilwoo97 Posts: 16 Member
    I'm a huge Twilight nerd!! My favorite is Alice. Too bad I'd have to lose a lot more than likely possible to look like her! But I'd love to try to come close!

miqisha, They are definitely splitting BD into two installements. More for me to look forward too!! They would have to cut out way too much to do just one. Team Edward here as well. Those Team Jacob people obviously have only seen the movies, or we aren't reading the same book!
  • Raina0512
    Raina0512 Posts: 216
    OOH OOH!! ME!! ME!!

:love: Edward :love:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    I love twilight...PERIOD lol love the books! my favorite has to be bella..ik...lol but it is. when I had long hair people thought i looked kind of like her but i didn't think so.... I would have to loose alot of weight to be as skinny lol
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    I love twilight...PERIOD lol love the books! my favorite has to be bella..ik...lol but it is. when I had long hair people thought i looked kind of like her but i didn't think so.... I would have to loose alot of weight to be as skinny lol

OMG you DO totally look like her!! I snuck a peak at all your picks and you can definitely see the resemblance.
  • mlh612
    mlh612 Posts: 311 Member
    You know I am... TEAM EDWARD all the way :smokin:
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    okay...i figure i'm just going to get this out of the way already. since team-victoria-eats-bella doesn't actually exist....
    TEAM JACOB!!! :tongue:
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 847 Member
    OMG. I am such a Twi-Mom. My sister is 10 years younger than me and was like Oh you should read.... 6 weeks later I had finished reading the entire series (that was a month prior to Twilight being released in theaters). Now I'm like oh come on and hurry up already. My 7 year old son even loves the movies and we are reading Twilight together right now.

I SO love Alice. I would love to have her wimsical self confidence. Oh... team Edward completely here! Although I do love Jacob too.
  • sculley
    LOL I just posted the pic on my profile that people thought I looked like her...

OMG you DO totally look like her!! I snuck a peak at all your picks and you can definitely see the resemblance.
  • I am pumped for Breaking Dawn!

While I think Robert Pattinson is one of the sexiest things on legs, I'm Team Jacob all the way.

Awesome idea to use the release of the next film as a goal weight loss date! Good luck!
  • Teeyore
    Teeyore Posts: 8 Member
    I am ahuuge twilight fan. Definitely a Team Edward person, but don't mind looking at Jacob in the movies!!!!
  • Team Jasper. At the moment.
  • ksnurse25
    ksnurse25 Posts: 62 Member
    Team Alice! She's so gosh darn cute and bubbly...love it.! Otherwise, Team Edward. I would totally give Bella a run for her money for him. LOL! Ok, wishful thinking. I'm so ready for the next movie and can't wait to see how the integrate the pregnancy. I thi.nk you will make an excellent Victoria :) I think you have an awesome goal and feel free to add me as a friend if you want. Good luck!
  • wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    :laugh: We are split in our house TEAM JACOB for me but daughter is Team Edward and even has a life size cut out of "Edward" (she'll kill me for telling this!!) It was bought as a birthday pressy though she didn't buy it herself.

Haven't read the books yet but I am looking out for them.
  • katerinab
    katerinab Posts: 107
    Me me me! I'm so addicted I write Twilight fiction. I'm Team "Bella should be with Jacob so Edward can be with ME!"

I'm not planning on dressing up for the midnight showing, but I'll be happy to diet down enough so my butt fits in the movie theater seats LOL
  • sculley
    grr trying to figure out how to post a pic on here lol
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Love the books can't seem to want to see the movies. I find the movie Edward is NOT what I pictured in my mind.
  • I'm kind of a fan- I really enjoyed the books. I just wanted to post because I'm in Baton Rouge and they're filming the movie here apparently. The main characters are staying at Perkins Rowe which is 10 minutes from my house and lots of people I know have spotted them. I'm hoping to bump into them when they're bumming around town at some point :glasses:
This discussion has been closed.